Thursday, October 31, 2013

KATO: 3rd Consultation

My 3rd consultation with KATO was on my CD16, October 29th.


I was glad to find out that I have one dominant follicle on my right ovary. Dr. Perillo did the transvaginal ultrasound. She was accommodating and I felt really comfortable to ask questions. 

She said that I should go back on October 31st, which is my CD18, for the egg retrieval. I got excited because our journey is somehow going somewhere, although I was nervous at the same time because I worried about the quality of my egg.

I was given a nasal spray, Suprecur, which I would use once at midnight. One of the nurses showed us a video on how to use the nasal spray properly. I was also prescribed to take Advil 3x on the next day at noon, 6:00 p.m., and midnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment