Friday, June 6, 2014

Pregnancy : 32nd Week

I got a text message from one of Dr. Candelario's assistants that instead of May 28th, my consultation was postponed to May 30th. Surprisingly, I was third in the long list of patients on that day. 

I asked if Dr. Candelario could do a 3D scan of my baby, but she said it was a little too late for that because the baby was already crowding in my uterus, making it difficult to find a good angle for the scan. I should have done it when I was 28 weeks far along. Oh well...

Dr. Candelario said that my baby was fine. Here's what the ultrasound report says:

-Fetal Heart Rate: 154bpm
-Average Ultrasonic Age: 30w6d
-Ultrasonic EDC: 7/24/2014
-Estimated Fetal Weight: 1,733g
-Presentation: Breech
-Placenta: Posterior high lying, Grade III

I'm happy that my baby is developing properly, except that I'm worried about his breech position. Dr. Candelario said that there was still enough time for the baby to change his position. I'm really hoping for natural spontaneous delivery, so I hope my little one makes it possible by turning around properly.

At this time of my pregnancy, my little one is twice as active than before. It's funny that even when I'm asleep, he moves a lot. It's a very nice feeling though and I'm sure gonna miss it.

My next appointment with Dr. Candelario is on June 12th. I guess I'll be having two consultations this month, and weekly consultations in July until the baby is due. I hope to continue receiving good news about my pregnancy, especially that my due date is nearing.

Only 7 weeks (or so) to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment