Thursday, July 2, 2015

Things to bring to the hospital on the day of baby's birth

Things to bring to the hospital:

DOCUMENTS
*SSS ID
*SSS Mat1 & Mat2
*Philhealth ID
*Philhealth MDR
*Philhealth Claim Form
*Philhealth Contribution cert/payment receipt
*Marriage Cert
*Birth Cert of Dette (orig & photocopy)
*Birth Cert of Ronn (orig & photocopy)
*Doctor's admission slip
*Birth certificate info for the baby, NSO format (optional)
*Pen

MOMMY'S STUFF
-toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste)
-isopropyl alcohol
-robe
-nursing clothes
-underwear
-slippers
-bath towel
-going away clothes
-maternity pads/adult diapers
-underpads (optional)
-socks
-abdominal binder
-nursing bra
-breast pad

BABY'S STUFF
-baby book
-four (or more) sets of clothes (bonnet, socks, mittens, frogsuits, side-tie sleeveless & long sleeves, PJs)
-disposable diapers / cloth diapers
-disposable wipes
-receiving / swaddle blankets
-towel
-baby wash (some hospitals require this)
-cotton

DADDY'S STUFF
-extra pillow & blanket
-change of clothes
-bath towel
-slippers
-toiletries

OTHERS
*Camera
*Cellphones, Tablet, Wifi
*Chargers
*Food

5 comments:

  1. Thank u for sharing ur story about trying to concieve... i and my hubby are looking for a specialized for IVF. So glad i found Ur blog and its really big help for us.by tomorrow we plan to visit KATO for consultation 😇😇😇 GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I am able to help even in small ways thru this blog. I sincerely wish you success on your journey to having a child :)

      Delete
  2. Hello every body out here, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got pregnant, i was going crazy when my marriage was at stake, when i found out that my husband was cheating on me, just because i could not give him a child we have be together for 5 years now, but i could not give him a child. But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Native Iya basira, the good herbal woman who help her cousin, i narrated my problem to mother iya about how i am suffering in my marriage because i could not give birth. she only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. she told me what i need to do, After it was been done, in 3 weeks i became pregnant, and she also helped me get my man back to remain faithful. i am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact native iya help me get pregnant, at the following email address you can reach native iya for help on and get your problem solve.. nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory bhbe to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you’re used to the bottom falling out, it’s impossible to relax. But I managed to cure my infertility and get pregnant with this method => http://infertilityinwomen.com
    I was in a state of panic for my entire pregnancy. I was envious of other women who got pregnant easily or would say things like, “We are trying for a June baby because that’s when my vacation time is.” What kind of magical world is fertility?! And yet when I was in a waiting room at my OB’s office, I was just another pregnant lady. No one had any idea how long it took for me to get there.

    ReplyDelete